Player Registration Form 2020-21 season
Is available here.
Hit Counter: 1,215,454
Information for teams wanting to join SRWFL
Attached is the SRWFL Factsheet and Promotion Pool application form for Clubs who wish to apply for promotion from the Women’s County Leagues to the Southern Region Women’s League at the end of Season 2017/2018.
This form has been circulated to all County leagues.
The timeline for the promotion pool process:
• Clubs to complete the form and return to Mrs T Baker at the FA by 31st March 2018.
• Mrs T Baker to compile the applications for each region and forward to the relevant Joint Liaison Committee (JLC) Secretary.
• The JLC will meet on 30 April to discuss and decide their recommendations for promotion.
• The JLC’s recommendations to be forwarded to Mrs T Baker.
• The Women’s Pyramid of Football Project Team to meet in May 2018 and decide the promotion places to Women’s Regional Leagues for Season 2018/2019. The decision to be notified the same day.
The criteria for applications for promotion are:
o Finishing position of the team
o Playing record
o Administration record
o Sustainability of women's section (i.e youth section to feed up)
o The JLC’s should give consideration to a team who finishes top of their respective County League but has not applied to the promotion pool by the deadline date.
SRWFL Promotion Pool Factsheet - Download / Open